Monday 15 May 2017

Chicago Justice: Season One Finale-"Tycoon"

Image via tvweeklynow.com
 Chicago Justice's first season finale aired on Sunday night and it was quite intense. The State Attorney's office went against one of the wealthiest abc powerful men in Chicago, Frank Linden (Richard Schiff). When I saw Schiff as Linden, I knew it was about to get real. The episode began with CPD's Lindsey (Sophia Bush) trying to console the wife of a man who had just been killed by a crane which collapsed at s construction site. CFD's Chief Boden let's Antonio and Nagel know that the collapse was not an accident. The murdered victim is the son-in-law of Linden. Stone and Valdez are determined to win this case and put Linden behind bars. With the help of Antonio and Nagel's investigation, Linden is found guilty of the crime by the jury. Peter's final scene in court was pretty intense, there was no way Linden was going to escape prison.
Image via tvguide.com
Through out its first season, Chicago Justice has been a pretty okay show. Not as good as Law & Order: SVU, but okay. I love Peter Winchester as Peter Stone but I would love Monica Barbaro's Anna Valdez to play a bigger part in the series. There's also very little character development but I'm guessing it's the fact that they weren't given a lot of episodes to work with. As of today May 15th, there's still no word from NBC on the fate of Chicago Justice but I'm really hoping we get to see more. I think this Legal Drama has the potential of becoming better than the first season. There wouldn't be One Chicago without Chicago Justice, I hope it gets renewed. 


Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Please Do Not Forget To BookMark"๐ŸŒŸ" My Website. Thanks For Visiting My Website