Sunday 15 November 2015

'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' Movie Review (8/10)

I watched the movie at The Trafford Centre Odeon over the first weekend of release. I liked some songs and the trailer seemed okay, but I didn't have high hopes from the movie as it had mixed
reviews. I watched the movie as part of my Diwali day out.

The movie is about a Royal family and how an outsider comes into their lives and brings them closer as a family. I believe you have to like an actor as a person (from what you gather in the media) to like their movies..... And I do like Salman as a person and as an actor.

The flow of the movie is good and the sets and costumes are quite elaborate (mostly). Salman's acting and charm are a high point of the movie. He has given this movie his all and it comes across on the screen. Sonam is okay as the leading lady, although I feel Deepika Padukone would've been a better choice. 70% of the movie is comedy and it does go overboard sometimes.

Overall, I quite enjoyed watching the movie. It's a charming and honest movie. If you like Salman, you won't be disappointed. A commendable 8/10 for this flick.
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Please Do Not Forget To BookMark"๐ŸŒŸ" My Website. Thanks For Visiting My Website