Monday 27 July 2015

'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' Movie Review (7/10)

I watched the movie today (Monday, 27-July-2015) at The Trafford Centre, Manchester. My expectations from the movie weren't very high as I had watched Kabir Khan's 'Ek Tha Tiger', which didn't exactly set my pulse racing.

The movie is about a six year old Pakistani girl who is separated from her mother on a trip to India and how Salman's character delivers her safely back to her family in Pakistan.

The premise of the movie is quite simple and the screenplay lacks depth. There is light dose of comedy and emotions in the movie and the pace of the movie is good. The songs are forgettable and an item number (a must in a masala movie) is sorely missed. Salman is up to his usual antics of being tongue in cheek and comedy dancing. Kareena looks good and perks up the movie with her scenes.

Overall, the movie is same old same old from Salman and as expected, is nothing special. A steady 7/10 for this timepass flick.
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Please Do Not Forget To BookMark"๐ŸŒŸ" My Website. Thanks For Visiting My Website