Monday 25 May 2015

'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' Movie Review (9/10)

(Disclaimer) I haven't watched Tanu Weds Manu (the first one). I had to chose between Piku and this movie and I chose the latter as Piku seemed too arty for me (despite the strong star cast). I liked the trailer and the movie had a good rating on IMDB. I watched the movie at the Trafford Centre Odeon on 24-May-2015.

The movie is about a couple on the verge of divorce and how they deal with their impending break-up. The script and screenplay is excellent and racy with the story moving at a fast pace and adequate space given to characters and situations. The casting is very good and Kangna (although she's not my favourite) has acted very well. The songs could've been better.

Overall it was a very enjoyable movie, especially because I watched a movie at a cinema after a long time. A well deserved 9/10 for this flick. Enjoyed it. 


Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Please Do Not Forget To BookMark"๐ŸŒŸ" My Website. Thanks For Visiting My Website