Friday 22 August 2014

'Mardaani' Movie Review (9/10)

I was browsing movies to watch at home over the weekend (23-May-2015) and came upon this title
on Netflix. I had liked the trailer when it first came out and hence, took the plunge. I watched the movie on 42 inch HD tv connected to a home cinema system.

The movie is about a incorruptible woman cop who goes in search of a teenage girl who goes missing from a children's home. Rani Mukherjee (Chopra) owns the movie and is dominant in every scene that she's in. The movie has good screenplay and pace and dialogues are good as well.

Overall, it is a very enjoyable Bollywood movie with a social message. Well deserved 9/10 for this flick.
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Please Do Not Forget To BookMark"๐ŸŒŸ" My Website. Thanks For Visiting My Website