Friday 7 March 2014

Queen Movie Review (9/10)

I watched Queen on 12-Apr-2014. I watched the trailer in the morning and it seemed like a good movie. The critic's reviews were quite positive as well and I took the plunge. Although I'm not a Kangna Ranaut fan, but the role seems to suit her personality and acting style.

The movie is about a desi (ish) girl whose fianc� calls off the marriage the day before it's due to take place and how she decides to go through with her planned honeymoon without him. 

The casting of the movie is very good and most of the acting as well. Lisa Hayden is a high point of the first half and has finally got a role to showcase her beauty and talent. The role suits Kangna and she has performed well. 

The script and flow of the movie is good and it's fun and not too prescriptive although the ending could've been more crisp. Overall, it's an enjoyable and entertaining film to watch. Go for it.... Generous 9/10 for me. 
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Please Do Not Forget To BookMark"๐ŸŒŸ" My Website. Thanks For Visiting My Website