Sunday 9 February 2014

'Hasee Toh Phasee' Movie Review (9/10)

I watched the movie today (09-Feb-2014). I was not sure about the movie and didn't even listen to the songs initially (now that I've listened to the songs and watched the movie....the album is pretty good). I saw an interview of the director, Vinil Matthew (debut) on TV and was impressed by his conviction for the film and the involvement of Anurag Kashyap's Phantom Productions also swayed me.

The film is about a guy who is in an awkward relationship with a girl for 7 years and eventually finds the courage to face his insecurities. The script and screenplay are quite good and layered with lots of shades of social relationships and family dynamics.

The humour is subtle and effective and the casting and acting is very good. I was pretty impressed by Parineeti and Sidharth Malhotra's acting and screen presence. Ranvir Singh's got competition!! A generous 9/10 for this flick. Loved it. Trailer Song

Please Do Not Forget To BookMark"๐ŸŒŸ" My Website. Thanks For Visiting My Website