Saturday 17 September 2016

Allow me to introduce myself!


     Hello guys! I'm Frances. I live in Lagos and I just recently graduated from Babcock University, (Go Stallion class!!) with a degree in History and International Relations. While I was in school I was one of the ones to meet for a new movie or a new episode of a TV show and people always wanted my opinions on movies or TV shows before they watched so I think starting a blog that focuses on movies was inevitable. I'll describe myself as a movie fanatic, TV show addict and History lover.
     I've always had a passion for movies especially the TV shows, I could go on and on about my favorite shows (and I have a lot). This blog will contain a whole bunch of posts about movies and TV shows. I hope you all will find it interesting, useful  and worth subscribing to. I look forward to your comments and contributions. You can also follow me on Twitter and Instagram. Feel free to also subscribe to the blog. Thank you for reading.                       x


Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Please Do Not Forget To BookMark"๐ŸŒŸ" My Website. Thanks For Visiting My Website