Tuesday 16 February 2016

'Fitoor' Movie Review (6/10)

I watched the movie over the first weekend of release (Valentine's day!) at The Trafford Centre Odeon, Manchester. I quite liked the trailer and have liked Abhishek Kapoor's 'Kai Po Che' and 'Rock On'. So, I was quite excited about the movie and had high expectations from the movie.

The Movie is an adaptation of Charles Dickens' novel ' Great Expectations' and the theme revolves around forbidden love and heartbreak.

The cinematography and locations are a high point of the movie. The music is good and compliments the film. The flow of the movie is reasonable.

The biggest problem with the film is the casting of the lead pair. Unfortunately, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Katrina Kaif fail to do justice to their roles and drag the film down. Maybe someone like Hritik Roshan Aishwarya/Kareena would've been a better choice.

Maybe
I was a bit disappointed with the film on account of my high expectations from it. A strict 6/10 for this flick.
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Please Do Not Forget To BookMark"๐ŸŒŸ" My Website. Thanks For Visiting My Website