Friday 10 November 2017

Review- Idahosa Trails (2017)

Image via imdb.com
Idahosa Trails is a faith based film about an American journalist, Thomas Book (David Schifter) who set out to interview the deceased preacher Benson Idahosa in Benin City, Nigeria. This journey leads him to a few discoveries about himself and the archbishop. I was actually looking forward to seeing Idahosa Trails mostly because it had to do with Benin City but it fell flat in more ways than one and I wish I never saw it. It was boring and filled with so many unnecessary scenes that lasted longer that they were supposed to. I didn't like the cast and I don't think David Schifter was the right person for this role. role. It also felt like Kunle Idowu was doing too much. I love Osas Ajibade but there was something really off about her acting because she looked really stiff. It seemed like she was counting her words. 
Image via imdb.com
I liked the fact that they used a lot of Benin songs in the soundtrack but the film still felt really dull. I kept looking at my watch because I couldn't wait to leave the theater. Although, I'll commend director, Stanlee Orjk 
for interviewing the real people that experienced the miracles. That must have taken a lot of time and resources. I really wanted to like Idahosa Trails, by unfortunately I didn't. 

DIRECTOR Stanlee Ohikhuare
WRITER Stanlee Ohikhuare 
STARRING David Schifter, Kunle Idowu, Osas Ighodaro Ajibade
RELEASE DATE November 3, 2017

I'd love you guys to follow me on Twitter HERE and on Instagram HERE. Feel free to also subscribe to the blog. Thank you for reading.
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Please Do Not Forget To BookMark"๐ŸŒŸ" My Website. Thanks For Visiting My Website