Wednesday 16 August 2017

Review- Snatched (2017)

Image via imdb.com
After her boyfriend dumps her on the eve of their exotic vacation, Emily Middleton (Amy Schumer) persuades her mother, Linda (Goldie Hawn) to travel with her to Ecuador. While on the trip, they get kidnapped and they realize that working through their differences as mother and daughter is the only way to escape the jungle adventure they have fallen into.To be honest, I never felt like this movie was going to be fantastic but I saw it with an open mind. The jokes were recycled and hearing the same vagina jokes from Schumer got really annoying. I've honestly never found her funny. I won't deny, I had a few laughs here and there but it wasn't anything worth remembering. It was also difficult to relate to the duo mostly because of the poor writing. 
Image via imdb.com
 Even if Schumer was replaced with another actress, it still wouldn't have made the movie better. Hawn hasn't been on the silver screen in about 15 years and she ends up doing this? Everything about the film was poor and I struggled to sit till the end because there was really nothing exciting about the film. Hawn & Schumer had good chemistry but it was overshadowed by the poor script and plot. Save your money, don't bother seeing "Snatched" except it's from your laptop screen. 

RATING-4/10
DIRECTOR Jonathan Levine
WRITER Katie Dippold
STARRING Amy Schumer, Goldie Hawn, Joan Cusack, Ike Barinholtz, Wanda Sykes, Christopher Meloni
RUNNING TIME 1hr 37mins

I'd love you guys to follow me on Twitter and Instagram. Feel free to also subscribe to the blog. Thank you for reading
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Please Do Not Forget To BookMark"๐ŸŒŸ" My Website. Thanks For Visiting My Website