Tuesday 8 August 2017

Review-Baby Driver (2017)

Image via imdb.com
Amazing! Sleek! Thrilling! Baby (Ansel Elgort) is a young getaway driver who has Tinnitus and uses music as his means of escape. He has to work for the crime boss, Doc (Kevin Spacey) and uses his talent behind the wheels to get the robbers to safety. However, just when Baby thinks he is finally free and clear to have his own life with his new girlfriend, Deborah, Doc coerces him back for another job. Everything and Everyone he cares about are placed in danger, he has to face the music and get himself out of the terrible situation. Ansel Elgort was just perfect for this role, the way he vibes with the music and the way he worked the cars during the getaways was just amazing. He looked really good doing it! 
Image via imdb.com
The action scenes were so thrilling and some of them really brought me to the edge of my seat. The cast was amazing and I loved every one of them, especially Ansel Elgort and Jon Hamm. I think Elgort really shines in his role and was just flawless. His chemistry with Lily James was superb. Kevin Spacey delivers again as the leader of a crime syndicate. He's taking a break as the President of the United States (now ex President) and he can do no wrong in my eyes. One thing I really loved about this film was the music, each song was picked to fit the scene. Even though I knew only few of the songs, I think the score deserves to win an Oscar because it was perfect. Everything about Baby Driver works and if you're looking for that great Action film that will leave you exhilarated, then do yourself a favor and see Baby Driver.

RATING-10/10
GENRE Action, Crime
DIRECTOR Edgar Wright
WRITER Edgar Wright
STARRING Ansel Elgort, Kevin Spacey, Lily James, Elza Gonz�lez, Jon Hamm, Jamie Foxx, Jon Bernthal 
RUNNING TIME 1hr 52mins
I'd love you guys to follow me on Twitter and Instagram. Feel free to also subscribe to the blog. Thank you for reading.
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Please Do Not Forget To BookMark"๐ŸŒŸ" My Website. Thanks For Visiting My Website