Friday 30 June 2017

Behind The Wheels (2017)

 

When I heard about this film and the plot, I felt it was something a lot of people needed to see but after watching, I can't say I feel the same way. Behind the Wheels follows the story of Jimoh, Elijah, their tanker driving crew and how they are constantly maltreated by those in authority while they take their trips. It also talks about how little they are paid and how things need to improve for them. When the first scene rolled in, I knew this movie wasn't going to be what I expected it to be. First, the plot had a very terrible flow. I understand that the writer was trying to pass across a message but it ended up being muddled up into one big pile of confusion. 
Image via xplorenollywood.com
They didn't need to go with the flashback technique. They tell us what happens to the main character 2 minutes into the film which would make almost anyone not interested in this movie. I'll confess, I almost left the theater 15 minutes in, but I was determined to stay till the end to see if it'll get better. News flash: it didn't. The main character, Jimoh didn't do justice to his role. I think another actor would have done a better job. The constant slow motion made everything annoying. The sound wasn't good in any way and it had poor visuals, although they did a good job with the fire stunt. Behind the Wheels had a good story but maybe with a better cast and script, it would have been better. 


DIRECTOR Stanlee Ohikuare
STARRING Patrick Doyle, Liz Benson, Queen Nwokoye, Kelechi Udegbe, Saeed Mohammed 
PREMIERE DATE June 9, 2017

Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Please Do Not Forget To BookMark"๐ŸŒŸ" My Website. Thanks For Visiting My Website