Friday 14 July 2017

Suits: Season 7 Premiere



Warning: This post contains spoilers from the seventh season premiere of Suits. Don't go beyond this point if you're yet to see the episode.

Image via cartermatt.com
 Since the last season of suits ended in March, I've literally been counting down to the premiere of the seventh season. I've been such a huge fan of this show and the cast, I don't think I'll ever get tired of watching. The episode began with our favorite lawyer Harvey asking his Therapist, Dr. Paula Agard out on a date. This really bummed me out because I've been shipping #Darvey (Donna & Harvey) since maybe the third season, so I  was hoping the Therapist would say no, but she didn't. 
Image via TVline.com
Remember when Donna said she wanted "more" at the end of the last season? It turns out that what she meant by that was asking Harvey to make her a senior partner at the firm. Just like a baller, Donna handed her boss a cheque of half a million dollars to make him understand that she was serious about wanting "more". After more than a decade of working as Harvey's secretary, she finally got a seat at the table. Go Donna!!
Donna's relationship with everyone, (especially Harvey) is going to definitely change. She's no longer just his secretary, she's almost on the same level with him even though he's still her boss. She got bumped up from Legal Secretary to Senior Partner and I have a feeling that this will affect her in some way soon.
Image via tvfanatic.com
 Mike is now a legitimate practicing attorney and I couldn't be more excited for him. But what does this mean for Mike? Where does this leave him now that he no longer has to fake it as a fraud ? Now the show doesn't have to focus on that story line which has been a great part of the show for the past six seasons. I'm excited to see where the writers take us this season. Hopefully #Darvey is still possible in the near future. A new episode of Suits premieres every Wednesday.


Randoms 
1. Suits never fails with its music! Hearing Imagine Dragons' "Whatever It Takes" was everything!
2. Still #Darvey
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Please Do Not Forget To BookMark"๐ŸŒŸ" My Website. Thanks For Visiting My Website