Monday 26 September 2016

It's Her Day

Release Poster
It's her day is a movie about a couple from very different backgrounds on their way to tie the knot at the alter. The groom (Bovi) wants a simple wedding but the bride (Ini Dima-Okojie) wants an extravagant fairy tail wedding. I must admit, Bovi did a good one with this movie because it definitely surpassed my expectations. I expected it to be funny but not as hilarious as it was. The movie theater was filled with laughter from the first scene up till the credits rolled. In my opinion, the cast did a great job with their roles and delivered superb performances.




It's her day is a total comedy package, one of the bests I've seen in a while from Nollywood and I have no doubt that it'll grab a lot of awards. Its her day is worth the time and money and i guarantee you wont have any regrets after seeing it.

Director   Aniedi Anwah
Writer      Bovi Ugboma
Starring   Bovi Ugboma, Ini Dima-Okojie, Shaffy Bello, Toni Adefuye, Amanda Ebeye, Thelma Ezeamaka, Enajite Dede, Omoni Oboli
Running Time 1h 55mins

You can view the trailer below.




Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Please Do Not Forget To BookMark"๐ŸŒŸ" My Website. Thanks For Visiting My Website